Saturday 17 January 2009

Myspace Page

After taking everything into consideration and after lookign at my case study in more detail I decided to set up a Myspace Page that would allow readers access to my magazine in a different format as well as adding to the brand identity.

I also felt it was quite an important decision as most of the music that will be in the magazine has been grown from formats such as Myspace and having that link between Myspace and my magazine it shows that, as a brand, there is an understanding between audience and product, and that their needs are being taken into account as savy consumers.

The Myspace page will also help with audience participation in the magazine as this will give them the outlet to write into the magazine with reviews and interview questions as well as providing them the opportunities to get further involved with their own images and content ideas. This is where my USP is coming from,, this concept is completely new within the music press and I hope to fill a whole with it that will be filled for a long time.


No comments: