Monday 5 January 2009

Reader profile including mood board

After some close analysis into the sub culture that has surrounded my idea for music genre content in my magazine i have been able to establish a reader profile of the ideal reader for my brand. As well as get a better understand as to what my audience will demand fro my products and the specific culture references that they will expect to see in my contents and text.
My brand readers will be interested in the stripped backed basics of music and keeping integrity within music. They don't consciously decide to break away from main stream culture but their beliefs in integrity have lead them away from the manufactured celebrity. Focus is on the talents and the lyrics as well as establishing new talent through new media forums.
My brand audience like to feel a connection between artists and themselves through lyrics or perhaps sometimes through the way certain artists are discovered, ie: Myspace
In their free time they like to participate in music festivals and will almost always play an instrument of their own as well as write music. Music is an escape for my brand readers and they will reject any product that undermines their inteligence and patronises their musical knowledge.

No comments: